Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Never ENOUGH

Why is it that no matter what a man does, it's never enough...He takes time off to spend it with his wife when she's sick, he goes to the doctor with her, he says she can waste gas and money and come to lunch every day with him. He takes a chemistry class that he's far under qualified for to make her happy, as well as to spend every night of the week with her he can...He pursues an education so he can be a teacher with her, he marries her so he's never apart from her. He does everything in his power to make her happy, but is she? Does any of this stuff help? NO because no matter what he does he always falls short, he's always one step behind where she wants him, he's 5 minutes later than he should be. He's at work at a dead end job everyday, to put food on her table, so they aren't in the poor house...He can never do or say the right thing. So why does he try, Because he loves her, he's pledging his undying love to her, with ever moment of every day. Why because he loves her, he wants to make her happy, he puts her on a pedestal, and before himself because she's his love, his life, his universe, his everything. She's the most amazing person out there to him, she's nothing short of special, she makes pie look like liver and onions (Not very appealing). I love her with all my heart and soul, but some days I wish I could live up to her expectations. Why are men never good enough, what is the purpose, does god just like to sit up in heaven and laugh at every man that tries...Sigh I give up. I love you...Please remember you're the bestest thing to me

7 comments:

Brooke Funk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Funk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Funk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said...

This is why I don't blog cuz people just get angry

Brooke Funk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said...

Honey I wanna spend time with you, I'm sorry it's so short, I wish we had more time...I wish we were already done with school and onto our careers, I just wanna keep you happy

Unknown said...

I wouldn't worry about other people getting angry, my friend. We all have days when we feel this way. And people should love and accept you for how you feel every day rather than jumping to conclusions that because you are having a bad day this is how you feel in general.

You two are great together. Forget what everyone else says or thinks.