Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn

It's only the greatest holiday of the year, the time when you can be whatever you want. Nothing holding you back, what am I...A pirate, and my beautiful wife is my wench, how could I resist getting her in that costume I mean really! HOTTIE!!! There's very few things that make me as happy as Halloween, why? Because it's the start of the fun holiday season, Halloween, then Thanksgiving and finally Christmas...I love this season the snow will start to fall soon...The gloom of the morning sat dreary over us this morning, it was sooo beautiful, gave that extra feel it needed. Sigh I wish I didn't have to work today tho, it's sooo much better without! But we will spend the day working and then the night trick or treating with lil Jayde that'll be fun...And finally let the scare fest begin! Muahahahaha with scary movies until we all fall asleep! So what makes us all scared, why do we enjoy dressing like other people? I think it's cause we're all tired of being ourselves, it's nice to be someone else for a change, opening our imagination to someone elses life...There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Want to change the world there's nothing to it....HAPPY ALL HALLOW'S EVE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry we missed you trick or treating! Dang work!

Brooke Funk said...

Halloween was still fun! BABY I love you so much