Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's that time again

It's that time of year again when the good holidays start...First Halloween which I love, It's always fun to dress up as something that you're not and be that person you always wanted to be while everyone around you is stuffing their faces with candy, and sweets, and happy being scared out of their wits...Next comes Thanksgiving the best time because you can stuff your face and no one cares cause they are too, so many good foods, Mmmm pumpkin pie! Then finally Christmas a time of year that we celebrate Christ's birth all because the Christians wanted to convert the Pagans. And now has become nothing more than a commercial holiday all about what we want and what we should get for others, I like giving and even getting. I just never know what I want anymore, it's the hardest thing in the world coming up with a "Christmas list" and every year it gets harder, I never know. I know there's plenty of things out there that would be nice to have, I just can't ever think of anything. I always love Christmas time, it's just hard to find time to think about it. The past few years it sure seems like it's over before it even starts. I love the snow and the music, I can hardly wait to be able to put Christmas music on my MP3 player but at the same time it's like ok wait till Halloween is over at least. So what do I want for Christmas? Peace on earth and good will toward men, Yeah like that'll ever happen. Sadly it seems people don't want peace and don't know how to be peaceful. Living in the days when every one's out to get each other, or steal from one another. How do we get to a point where we can live nicely and deal fairly with our fellow man? As Tiny Tim observed "God bless us everyone" and I do mean EVERYONE. May we all be happy this year while we live in debt and more and more are living on the street, it's not a depression but people seem to be getting more and more depressed. I wanna be happy, and want everyone to be as well. SMILE everyone it helps the pain go away!

2 comments:

Brooke Funk said...

:D :D :D :D No more pain!jb

Unknown said...

What I love about Thanksgiving is that you get to share it with everyone you love and who loves you.