Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

Nothing really to say, it's monday January 5th 2009...Wow 2009 I'll be 24 this year, I'm getting old and trying to get on top of life...School shouldn't be to bad...I just dont wanna be stuck working at a dead end job for much longer...I mean I love being busy, and I like money, but it's not enough to support Brooke and I. I can't live without my wife and I love working at Hale, if it paid more that would be great, but for the amount of work I do here, it's not as much as I wish I was getting. I do the most work, true I'm sitting here at my desk not really doing anything but it's the first of the month after a long weekend, my brain is still back in bed sleeping, I wish I was! But I guess it's the season to make new years resolutions, I don't know where it came from maybe I should figure that out? But this year I think my resolve is...
1. Get back into a shape other than round
2. Continue treating my wife like the Goddess she is
3. Get temple worthy
4. Find a better paying job
5. Stay in school and work hard to get better jobs
6. Save money
I think that's about it? Sigh what a boring day...I wish I could go home, if only we didn't need the money?! Oh well such is life...At least it's almost 3...2 more hours better than it being 11 still!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my friend. 24 is still young and you will see that when you are old like me. You are working toward your better paying job by going to school. Do not overlook that fact. Sometimes working for a lower wage now to make a bigger wage later and for longer is the most noble, self serving thing you can do. Don't put down your today in ignorance of your tomorrow. Love you, my friend. And I am very proud of your efforts of taking care of my dear niece. You should be too.