Friday, December 19, 2008

Rules

Why is it that rules only "apply" to some people and not everyone. In every job I've ever had there have been rules but those rules only apply to the people who are too scared to act against them, but the second you get on the other side of the line they no longer apply...There are always rules but as long as you follow the simplest amout people dont notice all the things you're doing wrong...I've been on both sides...Right now at least at Hale I'm in limbo I don't necessarily doing things wrong but I'm not necessarily following the letter of the law either...I'm just doing things the way I've always done them...So I'm not perfect I'll admit it, but I do things better than everyone else and I stay outta trouble...That's what it's all about right?! I know it's short but I lost my fire...

2 comments:

Brooke Funk said...

I'm WIMPY ! :D

Unknown said...

Yeah. It's that way where I work too. Some people get away with everything and no one ever says anything. Others do one thing wrong and 'management' is all over them. Inequity abounds!