Thursday, January 22, 2009

Short

It's Thursday...The only other day of the week that feels like Tuesday...It's just one of those days that it feels like the week will never end...I know it's almost over but I want Friday already! I hate to sound like a broken record but Im really tired of having to work...I wish I could hurry up with school and get onto my career...I know this in only my first semester but it feels like I've already been in school forever which isn't good since I have too many years to count to go in it still! I wish I had more to say...I love my wifey...She's the bestest thing a guy could ask her...I miss her, but I know Ill get her tonight...Not looking forward to going to class first but I'll live, maybe it wont be so bad. Miss you Wifey hope you're happy today?! MUAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean about school taking too long...welcome Generation Y! We're all about getting places taking all the shortcuts we can...life included. Don't know why we're in such a hurry...the fastest shortcut to our ultimate destination is a little to dreary for anyone to really want to think about.

Brooke Funk said...

I AM happy, just tired of the same thing you are... We'll make it through though... Remember baby, we're both still really young.... But you know, we should have a child before I'm thirty, it's safer for the kid and me that way.... smaller chance of complications.... :D