Thursday, January 8, 2009

The show must go on

I try my best to make things interesting and fun...I try to be easy going and not get upset easily, but somedays I just can't handle the stress of it all...Sometimes I just need a break, but I can't take that break yet, the show must go on whether I'm here or there, I must strive to make a difference in everyone else's lives, I am nothing more than I want to be, and if it hurts to see where I will lead you, close your eyes and hold on tight for I will lead you only to the place you wanna be...There are few times in life I have been truly happy but ever since I met Brooke it's been the most amazing and happy ride of my life, I couldn't live without her! There have always been times that I've needed my space, but I ALWAYS need Brooke...Sometimes things happen that turn you into the person you're supposed to be, Brooke has made me laugh, cry, smile, and feel alive...She's my everything and nothing will ever change the way I feel about her...

3 comments:

Brooke Funk said...

You're everything to me baby-kiddo-honey-bear

Anonymous said...

Hey...that's my name for Dan...

Unknown said...

Ahhh . . . Sweet.